The Green Key is the international standard for businesses in the tourism and leisure industry that are controllable working on the environment of the company.
A small selection of examples of how we are use this in our hotel:
- Recycling plastic, glass and paper
- Use thermostats and LED lighting
- Use of biodegradable chemicals, and cleaning products and minimal use of solvents
- Where possible, regional and seasonal organic produce and sustainably caught fish
- Education and training to our staff
- Electric charging stations for bikes and cars