- Hotel name
- Hotel Haarlem
- Toekanweg 2
- Zipcode and city
- 2035LC Haarlem
- Open in Google Maps
Every Sunday, you can enjoy our tasty and extensive brunch. We would like to welcome you with a glass of bubbly, after which you will be shown to your table. The Sunday brunch is from 12.15 pm until 15.00 pm.
At the Sunday brunch you can choose from;
- Different types of bread, freshly baked croissants, different types of egg dishes, bacon, sausages and American pancakes
- Different types of spreads: Roast beef, different types of cheese, ham ,chicken fillet and smoked salmon, different types of sweet.
- Tastings of several fish, finger food dishes like shrimps, smoked salmon and halibut, smoked mackerel and trout , crayfish, fried prawns with horseradish root.
- Tastings of several meat finger food dishes like, carpaccio with pine nuts, thin bread with thin slices of beef and cream of pesto, mini skewers of chicken fillet and mustard
- Also warm items such as poached salmon and cod with Hollandaise sauce, tomato au gratin, wedges, rolled roast filled with prunes (cut at the buffet)
We finish the brunch with a dessert which is served at your table.
During the brunch, you can have as much coffee, tea, orange juice and drinks from the Dutch alcohol selection, as you like.
The children can amuse themselves during our Sunday brunch in our our play corner. They can draw and also watch a DVD.
If you would like to reserve a personal brunch from 30 adults plus, in one of our meeting rooms, you can contact our Sales department. They will be happy to give you details about the prices of a personal brunch. You can reach the Sales department on office days on: 003123-7506111 or email@example.com
Good to know:
- Dogs are welcome in our restaurant/ terrace/ hotel bar, as long as they are kept on a lead
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee any table preferences. This depends on the availability of the tables in the restaurant. Of course, we will do our best to accommodate your table preferences.